The SA-3000P is an FDA cleared arterial testing device. It performs a non-invasive measurement of arterial stiffness and stress.
Warranty: 12 Months
The one year warranty is backed by our facility in Texas.
The price includes a finger probe, keyboard, software, customization of reports by use of excel spreadsheet templates for easy collection of insurance and access to training videos.
The SA-3000P provides tools for the non-invasive assessment of the cardiovascular system. These tools are focused on the measurement of arterial stiffness, the autonomic function, and autonomic balance.
- Assessment of Autonomic Nervous System function and Peripheral Circulation at the same time.
- Provides a direct diagnostic report for the patient.
- It is a simple and quick measurement.
- The accuracy and reproducibility is outstanding.
- It is a reliable scientific evaluation tool according to
- HRV Guidelines and Clinical References.
- It uses a Microsoft Windows operating system and database.
The SA-3000P provides tools for the non-invasive assessment of the cardiovascular system. These tools are focused on the measurement of arterial stiffness, the autonomic function, and autonomic balance. The two branches of the autonomic nervous system are the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
The physical and emotional stress is also measured. The core technology of HRV (Heart Rate Variability) and APG (Accelerated Plethmography) has been featured in several thousand published studies. The list of symptoms described in the studies include:
- Cardiovascular disorder
- Peripheral circulation disorder
- Chronic Stress
HRV is the degree of fluctuation in the length of the interval between heart beats in order to:
- Predict cardiovascular disease
- Analyze the functioning of the ANS (Autonomic Nervous System)
- Evaluate stress response
APG is the 2nd differential waveform of the pulsation from the finger probe in order to indicate and predict:
- Peripheral circulation disease
- Arterial Stiffness
- Cardiovascular disease
The SA-3000P does not require an external computer. The backup of data can be done by making it a part of your network or by using a USB drive.
SA-3000P Software Screens